星期二, 9月 4

Double KO

Two bad news for my own portfolio: SCMP and Tradelink make new low due to the new free competition from Tiger Daily and write-off DTTN. Market prices are almost 20% lower what I paid for them. SCMP is the only stock I never make a bucks and just keep losing. Of course, I am tempted to sell them but of course could not do so as busying for the whole day and don't notice the new announcements.

Before deciding to sell, I always try to recall the rationale why to buy. SCMP is due to the "moat" in publishing market and luxury ads in Hong Kong due to her reputation. Recently also supported by her hidden properties assets in some luxurious places, though shared with TVB and have no schedule for development yet. Tiger actually is not a threat, even it is free, honestly. If I am still affected by the "news" that the paper could not get businesses from listed announcements, then I should not be in the market further loh. As the rationale are still valid, SCMP is a value buy right now though the technicals are so bad. But normally it is best to buy when technicals are all BAD.

I am more worrying about Tradelink as the management does not show any schedule or confidence in breaking even for DTTN and there is a slight decrease in turnover. But Tradelink just like SCMP, has a "castle" in securing public e-processing business and should be the best or only platform for Government to outsource or enforce logistics or trading documentation (currently DTTN is not mandatory). Dividends paid out decrease to around 5.6% in parallel with drop of interim profits. I may liquidate one lot, if have chance though quite low, but would not recommend to buy or sell at this low. Currently the best way is to WAIT.

沒有留言:

發佈留言